1. What is the method of payment we can follow?
2. When will we receive our tickets?
3. If I want to cancel or change my ticket what would I have to do?
4. Can I use someone else’s credit and debit card number for payment?
5. How to contact us?
1) What is the method of payment we can follow?
All the prices and rates are well mentioned on these tickets for which you can pay through credit or debit cards. Or our customers could also deposit money in our company bank account.
2) When will we receive our tickets?
You can receive your tickets within 24 hours by email after receiving full payment. Electronic tickets will be sent to clients via e-mail that they must print them and carry with them at the airport. In case that the customers require printed itinerary, then the prints would be delivered through courier/post and in that situation, suitable charges will be mentioned at the time of booking.
3) If I want to cancel or change my ticket what would I have to do?
You just simply have to inform our representative by calling us at our phone number 0203 372 4536, given in the respective section or you could also e-mail us to cancel or change the confirmation of your booking. If we didn’t receive full payment within 72 hrs then the booking will automatically be considered as cancelled.
4) Can I use someone else’s credit and debit card number for the payment?
Yes, you can use someone else’s credit and debit card number to pay your amount of money but you cannot pay the full amount as you have to pay the remaining amount by depositing money via a bank transfer into our company account.
5) How to contact us?
You can easily contact us by going to the contact us section on the top right bar of the web page or also could call us at our phone number 0203 372 4536 as we are available 24X7 for our valuable customers to provide them with all the information they need to know.